- Translated Macbeth’s soliloquy: Act 1, Scene 7, lines 1-28. (You can download a copy of the Super Glossary for this soliloquy as a doc or pdf file.)
- Made mini-speeches that analyzed the soliloquy.
Homework: Due Tomorrow (Wednesday, 12-3-08)
- Finish translating the soliloquy in Act 1, Scene 7, lines 1-28
- Write the solid analytic paragraph for the practice EAP (see sheet from yesterday)
- Write one solid analytic paragraph comparing Macbeth’s lack of anagnorisis to Harold Crick’s anagnorsis